This little monkey (I think it might have been called a Siamang?) was pretty fascinated with Seb. He didn't really care whether my mom and I were there or not. And then this little girl came up to the window and stood there with Seb and this little guy just kept on staring at them...I'm not sure who was more interested...the kids or the monkey. I felt bad for these little monkies though. I'm sure they get out into the wildlife habitat but when we saw them they were in these little rooms, kind of like a gymnasium. That's not much of a life for them in there.
The turtles were pretty exciting. Seb didn't know that they swam underwater and he enjoyed watching them...just as slow under the water as they are on land, I guess.
So, I think the elephants turned out to be Seb's favorite thing at the zoo...well, right up there with the train anyway. He couldn't stop talking about them, telling Jason all about them. And the funniest part was when I kept taking pictures of him. He was getting a little tired of saying the same old "Cheese!" or "Cheesy Grin!" so he started saying "Elephants!" and with great enthusiasm...it was pretty funny.
Isn't he cute? Poor little guy, I was making him pose for just about everything, but I know he was having a good time...and hey, I'm a mom. It's my job to embarrass him.
New Assigments and Learning to Sail
2 years ago




















3 comments:
You were just being what every other mom there is being! But doesn't look like he minded too much about all the pics!
The elephants are pretty awesome! He has good taste. :-)
Yeah...like I said, that's my job to embarrass him. I love elephants, maybe that's why he liked them so much. I wish he could ride one, they're a lot of fun.
Post a Comment