BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Don't Fence Me In

Well, I know it's not the most exciting news I've ever written about, but our yard is finally finished. (Pics to follow) Our landlord came over yesterday and finished it up. It's so nice to have that little extra security now that we have a gate that we can lock and know that a stranger can't just walk into the yard and take Seb or something (yes, I'm a worry-wart--especially about those things). And now the neighborhood dogs can't come poop in our yard anymore. That gets kind of tiring...Trying to repair the grass that other people's dogs dig up and scoop their poop--because we aren't allowed to have dogs here. It's also nice to have the privacy. People can't just look into the yard and see us playing or working or whatever...Although, if you're looking out your upstairs window in one of the houses next to us, you can just look down and see whoever is in their yard. And the little boy next door is still up there driving me crazy, but oh well, I imagine he's probably pretty lonesome up there. Anyway, we're very excited about the new gate/fence. Gotta run. Time for me to go bake a cake for Timmy's 18th birthday party...pics and more news to follow. :)

2 comments:

Shasta's Stuff said...

You know I'm a worry wart about those things too! That is awesome about the fence, it would bug me with other peoples animals too! :-)

Amber said...

Glad your fence is up! Can't wait to come over and hang out in your new yard this weekend!!

The Music in My Head...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones