Okay, so there are always cats around here. Roaming all over and trying to score food and being a royal pain. Well, Seb and I were playing in the living room today when I look out the back door and see this cute little face looking back in at us. How cute, huh? He, I'm guessing it's a boy, is very playful and funny and just a little too adorable. Bruce is interested in him, but a little jealous at the same time. He's got a little collar on, so we know he belongs to someone else, but we couldn't help but give him a little kitty treat. And you know the saying for a stray pet...Once you feed them they don't ever leave.
Well, guess what...He's lying on our steps in the back and he's looking kinda settled in. I don't want him to leave, but I'm sure he's got his own home. We've been talking about getting another cat for Seb's next birthday but we're still unsure about it. He's still sitting out there right now waiting for Bruce to come play at the window. He's so cute...I think he'll have to be our little part-time outdoors kitty. Although, if I could afford to take him in and get his shots and all right now, Jason would probably come home to a cat-house...hehehe, just kidding.
New Assigments and Learning to Sail
2 years ago




















2 comments:
Maybe bruce needs a friend! And you know since the fish died you could technically spend whatever money had would have continued to spend on stuff for the fish and put it towards a new cat! Although I realize that cats probably cost more money than fish maybe j wouldn't realize that ;-)
Um...yeah, I think Jason would probably pick up on that. But we've been talking about maybe adopting another pet after Bruce gets a check-up and all that good stuff. Pets are so expensive though, so we'll have to see. I know Jason wants to get a Boxer after we're in our own place and can afford a dog.
Post a Comment