By the way, there's a pretty good time difference between us and Japan, so yes Seth was born last night...but a day different for us.
Hello all,
This is just a quick post to let everyone know that I am now a proud father. At 8:47pm on the 30th of August 2006, Seth Alexander Berry was born in Kokuritsu Koofu Hospital in Kofu Japan. He weighed in at 7.21lbs and a length of 20.3 inches. For those who don't follow my profile he is a Half Japanese, Half American baby boy that looks alot like his Mother. Right now he has Black hair that is about 3cm long. His eyes are currenly a mix between brown and blue. It is quite the site if you ask me. I have never seen brown and blue mix so well.
I am sorry that I do not have any pictures posted yet but I will have some up shortly. Hope everyone comes back to look at the pictures and I encourage everyone to leave comments.
A Proud Father,
Robert.
New Assigments and Learning to Sail
2 years ago




















0 comments:
Post a Comment