BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 03, 2006


Do we look like real butterflies to you? I thought these were pretty cool. Too bad my mom was the only one tall enough that you couldn't see the post behind her. hehe Well, it was fun anyway.


Look at all the beautiful colors! This was the Winged Wonders exhibit. It was so pretty inside and there were beautiful butterflies everywhere...so many in fact, that when we were leaving they asked us to turn around to make sure none of the butterflies were on us (which it's good luck if they land on you) and then you walk out of the exhibit into another room where they ask you to turn around again to make sure the butterflies are still inside. Unfortunately, they were flying everywhere (I think I was on system overload) and I wasn't able to get too many on film...at least not that you would have been able to just pick out, anyway. But it was pretty neat.

3 comments:

Amber said...

Those are cool pics espicially of you guys and your butterfly wings!!

Shasta's Stuff said...

You are a very beautiful butterfly!! :-)

Pixie said...

Yeah, weren't those wings great? Seb didn't totally get the idea, but he sure is a cute little bug...any kinda bug for me. LOL

The Music in My Head...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones