BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Here's Seb coming out of the little cave at the Grizzly Bear habitat. There were all these little kids in there trying to see the bear and it came right up in there on the other side...Just to check them out but I think they were all too scrawny to eat.

Okay, for me, it's all about the zebras, giraffes, and the elephants. Unfortunately, we missed the zebras (we'll get those pictures next trip) and Sebastian has decided he's all about the elephants, which he shared with his daddy later that day. So, I guess yesterday was just about the giraffes for me...They are such awesome animals though! I'm like a little kid when I get to see them. Aren't they cute?


So, we took the little "Zooliner" around, what we thought would just be the zoo, when in fact it went all the way to Washington Park. Now,I don't really know where that is, but I could see the actually city from there. I think it actually turned out to be about a 30 minute ride. As you can see, Seb was really into the train. He was standing up checking things out while we were stopped.

3 comments:

Amber said...

Looks like fun was had by all!

Shasta's Stuff said...

I love the zoo! I grew up in Portland and we went several times a year not to mention the field trips from school!

Pixie said...

Yeah, we did have fun. That was my first time there though. I used to go to Marine World but it's not the same anymore. It was lots of fun though. Jason was kinda bummed that he had to miss it, but we're planning to go back again this year...should be lots of fun since we'll get to take our time going through everything. ;)

The Music in My Head...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones