BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Family Planning!

"Desperate times call for desperate measures!" Okay, so as most of you already know, I'm not a very patient person. I can't stand the idea that we just have to sit and wait for things to happen to us...It's like in rush-hour traffic. If the cars are moving at a whopping 2 miles per hour, at least they are moving. Lately, with the absence of a baby or visit from Aunt Flo, I feel like I'm at a stand-still.

Now looking at my younger days, I didn't always have this philosophy. In fact, I can remember back to a rather heated debate in Mr. Thew's class about destiny...Are we in control of our own fate or is it predetermined? One my friends at the time decided that he didn't like the idea of not being in control of his life and therefore didn't believe that things were to be decided for him. I, on the other hand, thought the idea of destiny was very romantic and that there was already a plan for me, therefore I should just sit back and watch as things unfold. I enjoyed debating the topic with my classmates. However, these days I have a slightly different opinion. As I am a Christian, I do believe that the Lord has a plan for me...But maybe he put a little more spunk into me than some other people, knowing that I would be the type of person who wouldn't settle for what I didn't want.

With that said, I feel the need to tell you that I will be "reactivating"...Going back on my birth control. Now let's not all get crazy here. It's only temporary. It is an attempt to get my body back to normal so that I will start ovulating again. Although it's always wonderful "practicing" for making a baby...Would you keep working for amazing results just to be rejected everytime? Yeah, I wouldn't either. Pretty silly idea when you think about it, huh? So, I'm going to try the good old trick: "oops, I must have missed a pill that day". (No offense to those who have.) Now is where you can mentally insert an evil laugh, or shall I do it for you? Mwuahahahaha! I feel like Dr. Evil right now. But hey, what can I do. I've never been the type to just sit there and "see what happens" and I'm getting rather depressed by these negative results. It's time for a change...Wish me luck, or rather, wish us luck!

3 comments:

Amber said...

Hey I might not agree with what you're gonna try and do but to each his own and I hope that Aunt Flo comes soon for you! Be patient and hang in there! It'll happen! Luv ya :-)

Shasta's Stuff said...

Crossing fingers for you! I had a friend that did that in high school, she went on birth control and then "skipped" a pill here and there, she ended up with twins though!

Pixie said...

Thanx guys, you're the best...but my sister already had twins, so hopefully I won't end up with twins too. I love my neice and nephew but I think I'd tear my hair out if I were to have twins!!!

The Music in My Head...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones