Well, as you can see, storytime with Biscuit was a great success. All the little kids really liked him and were allowed to go up and give him hugs and shake his paw and all that good stuff when they were done listening to his stories, although some of the kids, Seb included, were a little hesitant to just run right up there and say hi to a huge puppy. Oh, and Starbucks (although I'm not a fan) gave the kids these little treats that are supposedly Biscuits favorite treat...Vanilla bean ice cream (I think) and whipped cream. They were a big hit with the kids. And they were in the cutest little cups too...Seb devoured his. :)


New Assigments and Learning to Sail
2 years ago




















3 comments:
You are so lucky that you get to do things like that with seb! I had to go back to work when Dakota was 6 weeks so I've never been able to do things like that with him unless it was on the weekends. :-)
Looks like fun! And they all got a drink!? Even better!
Yeah, its tough working and having a baby...I couldn't stand it when I was working AND going to school AND we had Seb. We did have lots of fun this weekend, they seem to be our busiest time...and those little drinks were so cute, and good.
Post a Comment