So, there's a new place in town called Chatterbeans. Amber and I decided to make a coffee date today and we headed up there to check it out. We didn't realize it cost $5 per child to play (all day), but the kids really enjoyed it, and all through August they'll give you one free coffee for each child you pay for...Yummy! Amber got two blended yummy looking drinks, and I got my usually--a Snickers. The boys seemed to really have fun. Seb was enjoying it so much that, even though he was starving, he didn't want to leave...No food was going to get in the way of him having fun. There were lots of fun things to do there and we even ran into one of Amber's acquaintances, who happened to be one of my seniors in high school, kinda funny, I thought. She's married with two kids now and seems to be doing really well. Her kids; one girl, one boy, are absolutely adorable. I miss that little newborn age. Hopefully, we'll be going to through that again sometime next year...But enough of that. Anyway, the place was fun and the boys really enjoyed it. Whoever thought this place up is pretty clever.



New Assigments and Learning to Sail
2 years ago




















3 comments:
Hahaha I beat you to it! Mine got posted before yours ;-) but hey cute pics of my son there! And that is a very cute one of Seb, I love it! We will definantly have to go back again, whatcha say next week sometime? I had fun with you today! :-)
Was great seeing you again!
That is such a good idea! Dakota and I might have to do that after I have Logan, I've sworn off coffee while I'm pregnant. I'm trying to be a good girl lord knows how long that will last. :-)
Post a Comment