Okay, so I'm finally back! Our trip was fabulous! We had so much fun, barely gambled, but we saw almost everything and we laid out by the pool everyday. And of course, I was there with my camera taking, in all, 268 pictures! So, here they are...
Okay, so let's start with the pirate show at Treasure Island...let's just say when we go back next time, I'll be going to that show everynight! Yummy!
This was inside the beautiful Venetian! It was gorgeous in there and I love the ceiling. Doesn't it look like it could actually be in the streets of Venice?
My mom wanted cheese cake...the berries were the best part, but it was pretty good anyway. And with the weather as hot as it was we definitely worked off that dessert!
Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville...this place had some great stuff in it! And the best part...it had a bar in it too!
Isn't this bridge gorgeous? It's in the Paris Hotel...we had to walk across this to get to the Eiffel Tower.
This was the water show at the Bellagio. I think it goes off every 30 minutes? It was pretty neat, played with music everytime too. It's really cool at night too.
Yes, Elvis has definitely left the building...of course when you go to Vegas you have to take a picture with Elvis, right?
Ah, the M&M Factory...this place was really cool. Do our faces look a little red here? Yeah, it was 110 in the shade that day!
The Eiffel Tower at night. Isn't that great?!
This tiger lives in the Mirage. It was pretty cool.
These are "living statues" and to be honest, the guy was creeping me out but the woman smiled at me after I took her picture, so I wasn't all freaked out by her. :p
And of course, my sister got married to George Clooney, but you know what they say...what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas!
Aaaaand, I have a speech with the president...of course Wendy was cheering me on, she's so supportive!
This was our little ride in the gongola (very short and very warm) it was lots of fun!
Pictures of New York New York. I've gotta try that roller coaster! And the inside of that place is so cool. There are parking meters on the "streets" and street signs and everything.

This was our last night there...we went to a luau at our hotel. It was a pretty great show...lots of fun!
Our ride on the tram to our terminal. The airport is so big that we had to ride the tram just from the terminal to baggage claim, and vice versa.
Back on the plane, on the ride home. Don't we look exhausted? We were going non-stop the entire trip so we were a little tired once we started winding down. It was so much fun though, I can't wait to go back!
New Assigments and Learning to Sail
2 years ago




















2 comments:
Wow those pictures look awesome!! 268 pics!! What in the world are you gonna do with that many pics, huh? I espicially like the living statues, I could never do that for a living but none the less cool to look at!!
Yeah, I couldn't believe I took that many pictures! Crazy, huh? We'll all have to go back together sometime, it was so much fun...although I think we should go in December or January or something, it was waaaaay to hot in the middle of the summer! ;p
Post a Comment