Okay, I'm not quite sure what's going on with my body right now, but I can say that it's not cooperating. Anyway, I'm just waiting for a sign...Jason's waiting for me to take another pregnancy test, but I don't wanna have to see another NEGATIVE sign. I know I shouldn't be selfish though. I need to remember how many woman out there can't even conceive, let alone carry a baby. I have been blessed with both Jason and Seb and I should just be grateful to have them in my life!
New Assigments and Learning to Sail
2 years ago




















4 comments:
It's hard not to feel dissapoint though, I had the same feelings when we were trying with Zach cuz it only took two months but that first month I was upset that it didn't happen! Try not to worry too much cuz I know it'll happen for you soon!
Thanx for the support, Amby. ;) You're the best!
When Nick and I were trying it was a whole 9 months of negitives, I'm feeling you. It will happen when it is suppose to, I know that doesn't make the disapointment any less. But it will happen for you! :-) And then hopefully you will have a fantastic pregnancy!
Thanx Shasta. I know it will happen when it's supposed to...and who isn't disappointed by a negative sign when they're hoping for a positive? We're just gonna forget about "trying" and just let things happen however they will. It's just frustrating not knowing when I'm going to ovulate again, but I'll deal with it. :)
Post a Comment