BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Viva Las Vegas!

Well, tomorrow I leave for P-town and then it's off to Vegas on Saturday. This will be my first trip there ever. I'll be having a fabulous five day mini-break with my sister and my mom. We're staying at the Imperial Palace, which is apparently in the middle of EVERYTHING! We're going to some shows, laying by the pool and walking our butts off all over that town! I plan to take pictures of absolutely everything and already have my memory cards packed, hehehe. I do feel a little guilty for leaving Jason and Seb here and missing Seb's first real outdoor camping trip, but I think I deserve a little break every now and then. Now I'm off to pack and clean out my car. I'm sure I'll have tons to tell when I get back...I'm just too chatty for all that "what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas" stuff! More to come when I get home. Have a good weekend everybody!

8 comments:

Amber said...

I hope that you have a fun trip!! I'm so jealous ;-) Can't wait to see how everything went! But I have to tell you I'm going to be slighty bored without you here...

Pixie said...

I'm sure I'll have a great trip...should I bring you back a slot machine so you can finally gamble? hehe I'll take you being slightly bored as a compliment. ;) Although, I think I'm going to be a little bummed out leaving Seb here. Jason can take care of himself, I know, but Seb's still my little baby. :) Talk to you when I get back.

Amber said...

Hey maybe not a slot machine but some krispy kremes if you see them ;-) I love krispy kremes all because of my first trip to see you! I think Seb will do just fine cuz maybe he needs a break just like you need one!

Pixie said...

Yeah, you're right, it's good for Seb to rely on Jason a little bit more and not so much on me. I'll try and pick up some Krispy Kreme yummies on my way home from P-town. See ya when I get back!

Amber said...

You're gone and I know you're gone yet for some reason I keep checking you blog daily! Geesh I'm pathetic! I guess I'm thinking maybe just maybe they have internet access at the hotel...but even if they did why the hell would you be on the internet you're probably lounging by the pool right now as we speak, dammit!

Amber said...

Are you home yet, are you home yet, are you home yet?????

Shasta's Stuff said...

are you back yet!!!

Amber said...

Okay I know you're home and yes you have company, that I know too but give us an update!! Please, pretty please ;-)

The Music in My Head...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones