BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Big Poopies!

That's right folks, this little guy is potty-trained! Okay, so I have been told that kids do have setbacks, but that's okay. He understands the primary concept and twice he's hopped up on the toilet and, without protest or fear, cranked out a major grande! I've been making such a big deal about it. I think it's partial shock and the rest from excitement, that I think Jason and I should do something nice for Seb. I was thinking maybe Cold Stone Creamery or something just to celebrate. I'm so proud of him...he's been trying so hard and I know he's really proud of himself too because he wanted to call his "Tutu" right away to tell her that he made a "big poopies" the other day. It's rewarding for Jason and I too. To know that he's reached a major milestone like this...maybe we should throw a little "potty party" he he he. Well, just wanted to brag a little about that. Nothing else to report...I'll keep you posted.

4 comments:

Amber said...

Yay!! Isn't it so cool when you realize that you don't have to change more diapers for awhile!! Way to go Seb!

Pixie said...

Thanx, yeah we're very excited here! He's still doing the diaper thing at night, but I'm sure he'll pick up on it when he's ready.

Amber said...

I wouldn't worry too much about the diaper at night thing, Connor was in a diaper for probably a good 4 months after he was potty trained for the nighttime! I was mainly referring to not changing any poopy diapers anymore! well at least not until baby #2 comes, which I hope is soon!!! Have you taken another test yet?

Pixie said...

Yeah, I'm pretty happy not to have to change those stinky, poopy diapers anymore. And one diaper a day (for sleeping) isn't bad...saves big $$. No, I haven't taken another test...I took two and they were both negative, but I'm a week late tomorrow, so who knows.

The Music in My Head...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones