Well, as some of my friends may already know, Monday night was like a starting gun for Jason and I. We decided it was time to start trying for another baby so we came home after partying it up with all our friends and had wild and crazy drunken sex! And yes, in case you're wondering, it was awesome...I will admit that I don't remember everything, but what I do remember WAS fabulous! hehe Anyway, it's only been a week and I'm really anxious, which could be the root of the whole problem. Since Saturday I've been feeling a little under the weather...nausea, fatigue, blah blah blah. Although, I have had a little bit of a soar throat, so who knows, maybe I'm coming down with the flu or something (hopefully not). The only thing is that I can't believe I would be feeling symptoms this early. It just seems too soon, I think. Who knows, maybe I've just imagined the whole thing. haha Well, I'm going to wait until the 16th or later to take a test, since the books have always said that results are available until 10 days after ovulation and implantation...there's no real way of knowing right now. At least that's only 6 more days, right? So we'll see how things go. I know Jason is really anxious to know and is hoping the results will be positive...I don't want him to get his hopes up about it. I'm just going to tell myself that I can't possibly be PG and then I won't be disappointed to find out that I've just got a little bug instead of a baby on the way. Funny, how I can pin my hopes to such a tiny little thing...well, not so tiny I guess, since it would undoubtedly change our lives forever! Well, I'll have some kind of result (good or bad) around the 16th or so. Wish me luck!
New Assigments and Learning to Sail
2 years ago




















4 comments:
You make me laugh!!! I think everyone who went out that night got sex except Asa!! Poor man! Oh but he tried! I'm just as anxious as you are though!! Can't wait to find out!
Poor Asa, not even allowed a mercy jump? Bummer. Yeah, I'll just wait until next week to worry about it. I'd love to have something to tell my family the next time I go to visit though. Anyway, I'll just try to put it out of my mind for now...yeah right, huh?
Well you know I made up for lost time last night! It took me a week to make it up but he said it was worth it and now I can rest in peace!!
Well, I'm glad to know things are back on track...but you're on your way to baby #3 so I know he can't be missing out completely.
Post a Comment