BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

For a Baby on the GO!

Okay, so not too long ago our church had the MOPS Rummage Sale and I wanted to help in some way, so I donated everything I could think of that was in good shape, including a camera that went by accident, which my mother-in-law ended up buying! But anyway, after donating a bunch of stuff that we didnt need anymore, we went to the rummage sale to see what we thought we did need. I don't think we really bought too much stuff, but we did end up getting this cute little portable swing for a whopping $10! What a deal, huh? I mean, these things are anywhere from what $40-$80 in the store? I was so excited when we found it! Of course, the woman next to me had to show me how it folded up...it was a little tricky.
Look how tiny this little swing is. And those little bees all over it, aren't those cute? It looks pretty easy to clean up too. I think it'll be just perfect for all the travelling we're always doing, especially when there's a new baby in the family. I know, I know, I still have to have a baby before I can use it, but there's no harm in planning ahead. Seb and I cleaned it up yesterday with a little bleach but I still haven't washed the material yet. It's pretty cool how it just comes apart and everything, easy to wash.
And as you can see, Sebastian liked it too. He thought that "Harvey Jr." needed to take a ride in the swing and then Seb decided to hop in it and really test it out! I think it's going to be a toss up as to who gets to sit in the swing...the next baby or "Harvey Jr."? Who knows, maybe Seb will just decide he needs it for himself. Although it didn't come with anything to tell me just how big a kid could be to swing in it. It may sound kind of mean, but I don't want him to break this little thing. Oh, and without any directions for it we'll have to just figure out all the buttons as we go. There's 8 different speeds, music, the works. It'll be fun to figure out...for me and Seb anyway.

4 comments:

Amber said...

Yay!! That swing is so cute! And only 5 bucks, now that's a steal...hopefully Seb will share it between the new baby and Harvery Jr!!

Pixie said...

Yeah, he kept wanting to sit in itthe whole time. And ooops, I guess I "lied about it"...Jason said it was $10, but still, what a deal, eh?

Amber said...

Yeah when I was pregnant with Zach Connor wanted to sit in everything that had to do with the baby! I finally relented towards the end of the pregnancy and let him sit in the car seat and then after Zach was born Connor got to play in Zach's bouncer! Hey 10 bucks is still an awesome deal!

Amber said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

The Music in My Head...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones