BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 14, 2006

To sum up the week

Well, counting today, there's three days left until I can take a pregnancy test to see if all our "hard work" the last two weeks have paid off. I think I've done pretty good keeping myself busy enough that I don't think about taking the test all the time, but I am still thinking about it. I have been feeling a little nauseated for a while, but nothing enabling really. The first time I actually felt like I might be sick was at the game the other day when I decided I was sitting too far up in the stands to get to the bathroom quickly so I made a run for it, but nothing happened so that was good. Then today when I was making chicken nuggets for Seb I began to feel a bit queezy, although I don't know if it was because I was hungry or because of the smell...those nuggets are kind of funky anyway, I have to be in a mood to eat them normally, so maybe that was al it was.
Changing the subject, for my benefit and yours, I'm really excited to be going over to Ontario to see my dad this weekend. It was his birthday yesterday so Seb and I are heading over to see him on Monday and visit with everyone for about a week...a late celebration, but a fun one none the less!
So, I guess, the weekend is when it's going to start getting busy in our household, at least this weekend. I think we've got 3 games, a birthday party, a baptism, church, and an openhouse...and I still have to pack my car up to leave bright and early Monday morning. I think we're staying pretty busy here...so it'll be interesting to see how much, or little, things change when we have more kids. At least I will get some quiet time to myself, well, after Seb goes to sleep because I think Jason's going golfing and playing poker with the guys this weekend, so I'll have a little alone time before I head over to Ontario to visit with almost the entire family. It should be a nice visit though because it'll be so warm and we're going swimming and fishing and all that fun stuff! Well, I'm off to write a letter to little Gabriel, the little boy we're sponsoring from Uganda, although he's four years old, I think we'll be able to communicate with him just fine.

5 comments:

Amber said...

Hey you didn't tell me you were leaving next week! Well I hope you have fun and I really hope for a good phone call on Sunday about the test!! So you guys are coming to the baptism too? Are you going to the service or just the baptism?

Pixie said...

Yeah, I'll tell you about it probably in person at the party, if I look all bummed you'll know what the result was. LOL Yeah, Jason said we were going to the baptism, but I don't think we're going to the service...I'm not really sure. Oh yeah, I talked to my family and they'd like to see us for a little celebration for my daddy...so I'll be gone until Friday, but then I've gotta book it back to town so I can work for Tim that day. Ugh!

Amber said...

Well I know they'd like us all at the service too so we still hadn't decided if we were going or not but if you guys go to the service then we'd probably for sure go too. I'm not too worried about you getting pregnant since it happenend so fast with Seb and also haven't you been off the pill for over a month now? I hope you have fun on your trip!

Pixie said...

Yeah, I don't really know what time anything is happening with their service/baptism, do you? Yeah, I've been off the pill since the week I left for Vegas so, as long as I timed the ovulation right, things should be going well. Thanx, I think it'll be a nice visit with my family. It always is.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I didn't know you were trying to get pregnant! That's great! I hope your test is positive. If not, hey, at least you'll have fun trying again!

The Music in My Head...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones