

Well, Seb was starting to get a bit shaggy so we broke out the clippers last night. Doesn't he look like a little recruit with that cut? No more sweet, soft, baby fine hair. I think he looks like he's about five years old now. He's so cute though, with or without all the hair. He's not my little baby anymore. Now he's a big boy wanting to go to work with Daddy everyday. I think I'm the only one having seperation anxiety over Seb's hair...cute though, right?
New Assigments and Learning to Sail
2 years ago




















2 comments:
Ooooo, I like it!!! I'm suprised you went short though but as always he looks adorable! How'd he do with the whole hair cutting expierence?
He liked it, he said it tickled. Of course, we did start out with me holding his hand under that stupid gigantic cape. LOL
Post a Comment