No, this does not mean that I'm pregnant. I have, however, started a little group on Myspace for parents called "B is for Baby" (my other ideas were already taken) for us to all get together and share stories and talk about our kids and just get to know other parents to share with and seek advice from the more experienced parents we know. So...if you are interested in joining, check it out. I have been a part of other groups for a while and I just thought it would be neat to start my own now. Hope to see you all there!
New Assigments and Learning to Sail
2 years ago




















4 comments:
Oooo, how cute! I like the name and I'll see you there :-) you had me excited there for a second I thought you were pregnant hopefully soon though I'll get that announcement!!!
Yeah, I don't know how early you can start having symptoms, but I've been feeling a little under the weather, should I take a test now and again in a couple weeks? hehe Just kidding. Don't worry though, you'll be the first one to know...well, after Jason, of course. ;)
Every person is different but I would maybe take one soon or wait another week just mainly out of curiousity!! Yay, I'll be the first!?!? After jason of course! I can't wait, I just found out my friend Shauna is pregnant too and we were each prego with at the same time last year so it'll be exciting to do it again at the same time as her!!
Gosh, is it something in the water or what? Everyone seems to either BE pregnant already or definitely "working on it". How funny!
Post a Comment