Well, last night my dad and Jason and I went to the Madras Speedway to check out the dirt track and watch some racing. It was smaller than the other tracks I've been to, but it was still pretty fun. And now, Jason wants to check into getting a little junker that he can race there next year, but we'll have to see about that. I forgot what the dirt track racing was like. I think I had about a half a pound of dirt in my hair, not to mention on my face and in my eyes. Anyway, it was a lot of fun and we'll probably go back again in a couple weeks. I think Seb will like it...especially if his daddy starts racing there in a year or so.
New Assigments and Learning to Sail
2 years ago




















2 comments:
Men, they always want something new! Looks like it was a fun time though! Although a shower was probably a necessity when you got home! Why didn't you take Seb?
Yeah, it would be something fun for the whole family if Jason gets a little pickup or whatever to race. And the dirt was flying here and there...in my eyes, hair, and flip flops of course. We thought Seb would probably get too tired to go since we'd be out late, but we're taking him next time.
Post a Comment