Wow...it's funny how tomorrow will be Monday and now I need a break. I think we do more in two little days on the weekend than we do all week long. We've seen baseball games all weekend, went to the baptism (a little late arrival), sat in on a birthday party and went to the first of three open house services with our church...andJason even managed to get in his golf time and poker night with the guys. Next weekend shouldn't be too bad since my family is coming to town and they like to ease into things instead of getting tossed in head first...although I think that means that we'll miss a fun weekend camping trip with Jason's side of the family. I'm so bummed that I won't have gone camping yet at all since we've moved back but hopefully we'll go again a few times before summer is over.
So as you can see, we had plenty of fun at the ball games (all three), making sure to talk to Seb's favorite player, #24, everytime the game was over. He even signed a ball for Seb, which is now in his room along with everything else "sports". And naturally, Seb had to have his hotdog and red rope, just like every other game. I just love that shirt on him. It's the American flag made out of baseballs and bats (incase you couldn't tell). This woman in the seats next to us was talking about how cute it was...yeah, I think so too. hehe
New Assigments and Learning to Sail
2 years ago




















2 comments:
You know you like to take Seb over to player 24 for other reasons too!! That shirt does look cute on him though! Have fun this week!
I'm sorry we didn't get to talk much yesterday but I understand about being busy! Glad you had a good weekend.
Post a Comment