Just random babbling about those "everyday moments" of my crazy, wild, beautiful life with my amazing husband & our four awesome & beautiful little boys!
Isn't he adorable?! Everytime Shanon moved the blocks fell off my belly! We couldn't decide which way we liked them better... Seb got into the alpha-blocks too. This is my view of Shanon these days.
Yeah, sorry, I fell behind with the pics during the move...I'm planning to use most of these in the boys' scrapbooks! I thought Seb's pics were pretty cute.
I've been married to the love of my life for 12 years and not a day goes by that I'm not thankful for him! We have four rockin' awesome little boys! I love my family and friends. I enjoy playing poker, sports, going hunting, fishing, & camping. I'm a small town girl. I love God, my family & friends...I have a great life!
4 comments:
LOVE the pics!!
Very cute! I was wondering when we were gonna get updated prego pics! ;-)
Very cute.
The one of Seb is TOO adorable. I hope you do a scrapbook page with it and you too. That is priceless.
Yeah, sorry, I fell behind with the pics during the move...I'm planning to use most of these in the boys' scrapbooks! I thought Seb's pics were pretty cute.
Post a Comment