BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 05, 2007

Okay then...

Well, first off, that game was a real bummer, but I love the Bears anyway! And yes, my dad called almost immediately to rub the win in my face...My words definitely had a bitter taste to them! Well, maybe next year...

On a brighter note, here are some pics from when we started moving in. Sorry I don't have anything current, I've still got a bit, quite a bit, of unpacking to do still but I'll post those pics later, along with bathroom, bedroom, backyard stuff. Hope you like...

Here's a front view.

My new garage, which is currently housing all our stuff!

Our living room, minus any furnishings.

Our dining room, with a sneak peak of the back yard.

My little kitchen...Luckily, it has a little more space than it seems.

Seb & Shan's rooms are pretty much the same, but Seb still wants Shanon to sleep in his room, so we sort of have a guest/play room right now.

6 comments:

Amber said...

Looks like an awesome house! Can't wait to see it in person :-)

Pixie said...

Yeah, we'll have to have a bbq or something once we get all settled in.

Life Is Good said...

This house looks AWESOME!

How fun! I hate all the work but it is so exciting to have a new house and figure out where to put everything!

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you found a nice house. I can't wait to see it this fall.

Shasta's Stuff said...

That is sooooo cool! The backyard looks huge and I can see all the light in the house! Are you a plant person?

Pixie said...

Yes, I absolutely love plants...Living things in my house are so good for me, unfortunately, our cats love the plants too! ;p

The Music in My Head...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones