BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day!

Oh, and Happy Valentine's Day to everyone! I hope you are all doing something romantic or fun. I think it's always a little more on the fun and friendly side when you have kids in tow. I was unable to sleep this morning, having an episode of insomnia from 2:30 (when I had to get cough syrup for Seb) to around 6:15 when my body finally gave in and shut down for the evening. Anyway, I decided to break out some old lipstick and leave Jason a little note on the mirror, to which he responded playfully by snapping my on the but with a wet washcloth-not exactly the reaction I was hoping for. HOWEVER, I refuse to be deterred! I have put together a little package "Filled with Love", from Seb to Daddy with a poem inside and I have a few things of my own that I got for him last night...The only real time I had to go shopping for love-y valentine stuff without Seb revealing what we got and while Jason was distracted enough with the pick-up that I could sneak something in without him taking notice. Seb and I are also planning to take Quizno's (YUM) out to Jason for a family lunch and we're making beef stroganoff for dinner with cupcakes for dessert, followed by a movie (I'm hoping for Big Fish-I bought it for myself for my birthday)...Hopefully it will be a nice evening.

Wishing you all a Happy Valentine's Day filled with cards, candies, flowers, and whatever else your little hearts desire!

3 comments:

Amber said...

Sounds like a perfect evening! Hope it goes well :-)

Christy said...

I am glad someone embraces Valentine's Day with a little excitement. Every blog I read in the past few days, talked about Valentine's day in a negative way. People seem to forget that this holiday can be simple and sweet. I hope your evening turned out great!

Life Is Good said...

Those little things are what makes it perfect! My son made me a little heart yesterday and wrote I LOVE YOU on it. It meant the world and so very precious! Way more than any store bought card could mean!
I love the lipstick on the mirror! I wish I would have thought of that!

I hope you had a wonderful family night with your super special Valentines!

The Music in My Head...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones