Poor little Seb, his cold was really kicking his butt the other day! I think there were two nights we tried to go without cough medicine and he was up coughing so bad by about 2:30 a.m. that I would have to get him up and give him something to help him get back to sleep without hacking up a lung. It was that nasty cough too, that goes on and on and finally you hear something that sounds like he's going to throw up and you just up to make sure he doesn't sleep through it all. Anyway, I got up the next morning and this was all I saw from his bed...I think he was a little worn out from his night of interruptions.
New Assigments and Learning to Sail
2 years ago




















5 comments:
This cold and or flu thingy going around is absolutely nasty! I not only have daycare kids sick with it but daycare parents and it is pretty bad.
I hope that he gets to feeling better soon. Lots of liquids and sleep!
Make sure mommy takes care of herself too! We don't want you to get really sick...especially in your "condition"!
I love this picture! Connor sleeps like that too and I always think it can't be too comfortable feeling completely smothered! And the cough, yep I'm right there with him! I've had my hacking cough for over a week now! Hopefully his medicine is working for him!
Ug, my little guy had that same thing and it was indeed a miserable experience. I hope he's on the mend now and that you are all getting more sleep! I actually had it myself for a week, not so fun! Make sure you get plenty of liquids and rest so you aren't next on the icky bug's list!
Wow! Poor little guy, Dakota's been like that before, it's hard. Sounds like everyone is sick!
I hope that your little man is feeling better. But I love the picture.
Post a Comment