The party's over and all the family has gone home, they actually had to leave after brunch yesterday but it was great to have them over for the weekend and for them to get to see our new place. I have a couple loads of laundry ahead of me but I'll get to that eventually.
We had my baby shower on Saturday at our church. It was a pretty relaxed afternoon with a few family and friends, potluck style. We were having so much fun we ran over our time slot by an hour or so but it was a lot of fun! We played four or five games and handed out goodies, I think it was pretty fun.
We got lots of goodies, loads of new clothes for little Shanon, a bottle warmer, some new bottles, a few awesome "Big Brother" gifts for Seb, and a few goodies for myself too: lotions and bubble bath goodies! I absolutely loved my cake, it was so cute and tasted awesome, and it went fast!
I'm not sure why, but I'm feeling little run down today so I think I'll stick to getting laundry done and tomorrow Seb and I will have to go do something together. We just got home from tumbling a little while ago and I think we're just going to chill out at home today. I'll post baby shower pictures soon...
New Assigments and Learning to Sail
2 years ago




















3 comments:
Glad you had a great shower! I have something for you. Email me your address and I will send it to you!
You should just relax awhile! You won't get to just sit and relax for much longer! hee hee!
I want to see pics from the shower!! Sorry I couldn't make it but glad everything went well!
BTW... that is a really nice profile photo!
Post a Comment