BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Another Dose of Nostalgia

When I saw this picture, it just made me smile, remembering how small and sweet he looked, five days old, Seb and Daddy!

I think this is the only picture of Jason's Grandpa George holding Seb. Shanon's named after him, as well as my Pappy.

Seb's finger toes!

2 comments:

Life Is Good said...

Aawww! Those are TOO precious!
My kids have middle names that honor family and I think it is an awesome way to honor family. My daughter's middle name is the same as my favorite aunt's and my son's is his daddy's first name but it was really to honor the DH's dad.
Those are some incredibly long toes! WOW! They are SO cute though! I love baby toes!

Amber said...

Love the pictures!! Can't wait to see what little Shanon looks like!! You must be getting excited!!

The Music in My Head...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones