BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 23, 2007

THANK YOU NANA!

Well, we've hit 39 weeks...My next OB appointment is tomorrow! We'll see if there's been any more progress. As for "stripping the membranes", Jason and I talked about it and researched it and decided against it.

I have, however, put Shan's room together...Well, for the most part anyway. I still have a picture to put up and I'm sure we're forgetting something but it's looking much better now! I'll post some before & after pictures later.

How about this little blanket, huh? My Nana made it for him. She's made blankets for all the great-grand babies but I think this is one of my favorites. I love the cute little teddy bears! How sweet are they? And I love the little letter blocks too. It's a pretty good size blanket too so I imagine he won't be using it right away but it was too cute to put up...So "Thank You, Nana. We love the blanket!"

3 comments:

Life Is Good said...

What an adorable blanket! I love those kinds of gifts!
You are getting SO close! I am glad that you have decided to let nature take it's course. That is the way women have been doing it for centuries and we don't have a shortage of people!
Looking forward to greeting your new little man! Make sure you relax and pamper yourself in preparation! You deserve it! You are about the deliver a miracle!

Amber said...

Love the blanket, it's very cute!

The Writer said...

Corb got a quilt made of the same material from his G-ma. I didn't want to put it on his bed so it has been up on the wall with the quilt B's great-aunt made for him. They make for great decor so don't discount the idea of putting it on the wall!

The Music in My Head...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones