Well, this weekend wasn't bad actually. It was a little busy, with Robert, Keiko & Little Seth here. We started of Friday with a trip to Chatterbeans and a birthday party that evening, where Seb went wild with the other kids and ate far too many little "sugar pillows" and a very sweet piece of cake. Saturday wasn't too busy. We got up, ate breakfast, got ready to head to Chatterbeans for their preschool open house, which turned out not to be "our style" and then we headed to Jason's parents house to visit with everyone. Poor Robert and Keiko are still getting used to the time change and so is Seth, but he's just the cutest little guy and he just loves Jason and Seb! I think he's really cute and I enjoy playing with him, but I haven't really wanted to hold him a lot, which is kind of strange for me. Then we went to church Saturday night to open up Sunday services for newcomers...Man, it was packed though, 1,200 people in the Saturday Night service! We stayed at Jason's parents' house pretty late to color Easter eggs though, so I was up until 2:45 Sunday morning making the chocolate cheesecake that Jason just couldn't live without, but luckily I was up and going again at 7:00 to take my shower and get the pasta salad taken care of.
The Easter egg hunt was pretty fun for everyone. Jason hid the eggs, Seb found 18, Seth "found" 12, and everyone else took pictures and visited. After Seb found all the eggs he could, he looked at me and said, "Hey Mom, I'm a great hunter!" Dinner was nice, everyone there for it this year and they all actually enjoyed my cooking...I couldn't believe they actually tried it! Last year if it wasn't something they'd had before, they wouldn't eat it, but this year was pretty successful for me...AND, I didn't go into labor, which made me very happy! I have so much going on this month, something new almost everyday, but I can handle missing one MOPS if I absolutely have to. haha I'd just like to make it to my class on Saturday and the test day, and of course the first race of the season...Jason's never raced like this before and I really hope I can be there to watch him and support him!
Well, I hope everyone else had a nice Easter weekend as well, and that it wasn't too crazy-hectic for you all!
New Assigments and Learning to Sail
2 years ago




















3 comments:
I'm glad you had a good easter. :-) Chocolate cheesecake? That sounds good!
Looks like fun! And yay for the family actually trying your food :-) And I agree with shasta chocolate cheesecake sounds good!
WOW! You sound like you had a weekend like mine...busy busy busy and little sleep.
You better get some power naps in this week. Sounds like life is going to get exciting here real soon! WOO HOO!
Post a Comment