BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

I'm A Little TeaPot...Sing with me...!

Okay, well, doctor's appointment is over...checked the cervix...here's the news...I'm a good 4 cm dilated, 90% effaced, his head is at 0 station! I'm half way there. He gave me the option to, and I quote, "...do awful things..." to my cervix, which I declined. --He seemed relieved. We're in the home-stretch. I'm going to coax my mom out for a walk when she gets to town to hopefully make some more progress with this little man. And if that doesn't work I may require Jason's services this evening as well. I'm not desperate enough to drink Castor oil yet or anything, but I'm getting excited to meet him! I'm just not sure if he's stubborn (like me) or just really laid back (like Seb & Jason).

Anyway, I figured now might be a good time to relax and get a little rest before my mom gets here...Or before Shanon gets here! So that's the news and not much else to tell. Don't worry though, if I go into labor Jason or I will leave a message on here and start making phone calls (if you want a call, let me know) so at least you know what's going on. And hopefully, in a few days, we might have a couple pictures up and a new baby at home! Have a great week all (just in case I don't talk to you soon)!

3 comments:

Life Is Good said...

WOO HOO! Any minute now!!!!


Will be praying for you!

Amber said...

Yay!! Well you know I want a phone call! I'm happy your mom is coming, that way she should be here when Shanon makes his debut, that's awesome!!

Sabrina said...

Yay! So exciting!

The Music in My Head...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones