BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

News From Our Corner

Well, on the job front, I'm trying not to get my hopes up here but things may in fact be changing! After months of Jason badgering his "employer" for a raise, we've made a little progress. It seems all the praying and wishing and hoping has paid off in the form of a 50 cent raise affective immediately...Now, I know that may not sound like much, but it does add up! Of course, we're still insisting on health benefits and all those fun perks, but it's nice to see my hubby get some recognition for everything he does!
As for Sabrina's advice about the covert job search, I'll definitely check out Craig's List, as well as continuing to look in the papers for something just in case this doesn't pan out like we're hoping. My previous attempts to lure him to a new job have been unsuccessful so far, so we'll have to see how it goes. But anyone who knows me knows I'm very persistent!
As far as thoughts of this one day becoming Jason's company...I don't rely too heavily on that. I think he will be nothing more than a top employee for this company. His future in this company is still quite unclear, as are any answers from the boss man. I've mentioned getting another job until things get easier, but the ol' hubby is very much against me looking for work at 38+ weeks of pregnancy, or right after the baby is born. I'll just keep going with my little part-time business and hope to see it launch in the next few months.
Hopefully all will work out, and although I don't quite trust their efforts, I'm trying to be a little nicer about things with the company. Our next attempt is to get better health care. I'll have to keep you all posted on that one...

0 comments:

The Music in My Head...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones