BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 30, 2007

A Great Man

Today my mom was supposed to be heading home but, thanks to a little inexperience at Old Can Henry's, she's still here. She called me this morning (I thought she was just missing us) sitting at the top of Horse Ridge with her car smoking like it was on fire. Luckily, it turned out that the transmission fluid was about 5 quartz more full than it should have been but nothing was damaged with the car. I'm happy to say that the manager was very apologetic about it and fixed the problem, paid for my mom's car to be washed and reimbursed her for gas, along with giving her a "Free Oil Change" card. He even paid for fuel in my car because I'd gone out there to get her.

Thankfully, Jason stopped by to check on us and find out what the problem was and checked it out himself instead of just taking their word for it. My mom felt much better that he stopped by to check on her and make sure we were taken care of. I'm so lucky to have someone in my life who's so caring and considerate to take time out of his busy day to make sure we're okay. I mean, overall, he's a great husband and father, a great son, and a really great son-in-law. He's always thinking about other people and trying to keep everyone happy. That must get exhausting! Seb and I talked about how much Jason is always trying to give, even when it doesn't work out like we're hoping sometimes. I think we're going to make him a card and a little cake tomorrow just to let him know how much we care about him!

Oh, and no baby yet...

2 comments:

Life Is Good said...

WHAT? No baby yet?

Glad you are blessed with a caring and considerate husband...it is a nice comfort huh?!

Shasta's Stuff said...

I'm truly happy that you have such a wonderful husband!!! :-) I can't wait to see Shan I've been checking your blog every chance I get.

The Music in My Head...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones