BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 05, 2007

Some of Seb's goodies

Okay, I didn't forget, honestly, even though the pregnancy is causing some major memory loss...I just hadn't gotten around to posting any of Seb's big gifts from Santa. Thought I'd share though, he was pretty happy about everything!After we returned home, we discovered that Santa had delivered a pink Barbie Jeep (bare with me, it's from the Island of Misfit Toys) along with a kitchen that Seb and Jason got to put together, as you can see.

3 comments:

Amber said...

Love the goodies! That kitchen set looks awesome!

Sabrina said...

totally envious of that there Jeep.... Looks like he got tons of loot! YAY!

Anonymous said...

Looks like Seb was a very good boys this year. Santa never gave me a car.

The Music in My Head...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones