BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Dilemmas One to Ten

There are a few things that I have noticed this pregnancy that I must not have paid any attention to the last time around with Seb. Does anybody else have these dilemmas?

  1. Boyshorts never fit quite right when I'm pregnant.
  2. Short people (like myself) are not meant to be pregnant, otherwise they'd make pants that didn't drag on the ground behind me.
  3. No matter what size I THINK I am, I can't find a size that actually fits. Everything is either sliding because I have a mexi-booty or not enough fat to hold it all up.
  4. I can never stay warm enough in the bathtub or comfortable enough at night.
  5. I have to get up to pee every hour or so.
  6. Going for walks in the wintertime isn't really an option here.
  7. My patience for playing with Seb have run thin and I can't stand being grumpy with him!
  8. When I was pregnant with Seb I was completely blissful and naive to all the changes that came with having a baby but I'm actually having a little anxiety about having this baby. Will I spend enough time and attention on Seb? Will he feel left out? How do I include him in every part of this pregnancy?
  9. My emotions are in over-drive, definitely worse than when I was pregnant with Seb. I'm either grouchy or happy as a lark or crying about something.
  10. And finally, I cannot seem to eat enough produce! All I want to eat is fresh vegies all day long. I'm loving chicken and some steak right now too, but it's mostly just all about the fresh vegies...With Seb I ate a lot of junk food but with this little guy, I'm like a little vegie monster!

3 comments:

The Writer said...

Ok, #1, I hated that! Boyshorts are the best and nothing made me feel uglier than being stuck in underwear I hated! #2 Apparently tall people aren't either because all the pants hit me somewhere around mid-calf. And capris weren't in style yet. As for the rest of it, I can't say I remember! How's that for old?

Amber said...

Yep gotta agree with you on those aspects! Espicially #7 as you witnessed my patience this past Tuesday! And being uncomfortable at night SUCKS! For the past couple weeks probably 5 of the 7 nights I'm up at around 4 and can't get comfortable enough to go back to sleep till 6! And I wish I had your cravings for fresh produce :-) corn and green beans are still all I can eat!

Life Is Good said...

Okay so I think the second and every pregnancy after that are a little less "blissful" because we have been through it once and we know that ultimately there is only one "basic" way that this growing mass is getting out and it aint gonna be cute and painless. I think no matter how happy we are this ultimately hangs in the back of our minds. Not that it isn't worth the bundle we get out of it cuz it is.
The first time, being naive makes everything a wonder, everything a new experience.
Mexi booty? I spit water at my monitor with that one! Maternity clothes just like everything else looks great on like 12 people in the whole world and none of them are made for truly shaped women.
As far as the time and the love for Seb. The time you will have to make and you seem like a great mommy so I am sure that you will. As far as the love...your hearts grows immensely with every birth. It is one the cooles gifts that God gives us.
Emotional stuff....pregnancy stupids...all part of the game baby. Be bitchy...right now you have something to blame it on and everyone gives you space cuz you are pregnant!
If you crave vegetables and not boxes of Ding Dongs like I did at the end with my daughter...celebrate! Brocolli is going to add a lot less to your Mexi Booty than Hostess will!

The Music in My Head...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones