BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Baby Doctor

Seb decided that he wants to be a "baby doctor" and asked me to call him by our pediatrician's name today. Since I've been feeling a little run down from this cold, I decided to take a little nap today. But my doctor (Seb) kept coming into the bedroom with his little kaleidoscope, that he got from Santa this last Christmas, to listen to the baby's heartbeat. It was really pretty cute, but he kept trying to put it in my belly button, which wasn't very comfy but kind of tickled at the same time, so I was giggling and trying to move it lower on my belly. Then Seb would make the whole "bump, bump, bump" sound and say "That's the baby's heartbeat, Mom." And of course, Shan was kicking and punching and wiggling around the entire time, just like he knew big brother Seb was giving him all the attention. It was so funny, pretty adorable that he's so into what's going on with the little one in the belly, and who knows...Maybe he'll become a big-time doctor and want to take care of good ol' Mom and Dad someday?Of course, Jason had to get in on some of the action...Here he is digging the monitor into my stomach trying to hear Shan's little heartbeat. The monitor doesn't work until the 7th month or so, but he doesn't give up easily.

3 comments:

Amber said...

That is too precious! I love it! I think Seb's going to do awesome with his baby brother!

Becka said...

Looks like Seb is taking great care of you. You are a lucky mother to have such a great baby doctor in the house. I hope that you are able to kick the cold soon.

Life Is Good said...

Very cute! It is nice that the men in your life want to be so involved. WAY COOL!

The Music in My Head...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones