I can't remember if I mentioned it or not, but my mom bought us everything PINK so we took it back to the store and they did the whole gift card thing. So I told Seb that he could pick out anything he wanted for Shanon's first Christmas present and pay for it all by himself with the gift card. When Seb saw the cute little blue puppy robe he wouldn't look at anything else. I was really into the cute little yellow ducky robe but he wouldn't hear it. So that was Shanon's first real Christmas present, along with a Southwest onesie my mom brought home...All the kids got Southwest gear, even the newest little guy. Kinda cool, I think. I'm sure you'll see Seb wearing his new shirt sometime soon.
New Assigments and Learning to Sail
2 years ago




















2 comments:
Too cute! That is a really cool way to include Seb! Good idea!
That is an awesome way to include Seb in this pregnancy! I think Seb did a good job picking that out!
Post a Comment