Just random babbling about those "everyday moments" of my crazy, wild, beautiful life with my amazing husband & our four awesome & beautiful little boys!
Yeah, it's pretty cool. We're gonna get more markers (water markers) this weekend so everyone can play...But Seb loves to color so he's got little waterspots on it already from the water puddling up. At least it won't ever end up on the walls. LOL
I've been married to the love of my life for 12 years and not a day goes by that I'm not thankful for him! We have four rockin' awesome little boys! I love my family and friends. I enjoy playing poker, sports, going hunting, fishing, & camping. I'm a small town girl. I love God, my family & friends...I have a great life!
3 comments:
Very cool! Looks like he was having a good time!
That thing looks cool and especially mommy friendly!
Never seen one out of the box. So is it just like a water marker and then it dries????
Yeah, it's pretty cool. We're gonna get more markers (water markers) this weekend so everyone can play...But Seb loves to color so he's got little waterspots on it already from the water puddling up. At least it won't ever end up on the walls. LOL
Post a Comment