BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

White Christmas!

It was nice having a white Christmas, for the most part, and having all the snow gone when we actually had to do our traveling. Everybody had a blast, as you can see. My mom even got a chance to yell at me when I slipped in the snow...As if I did it on purpose, right? Anyway, it was a pretty fun, and rather cold day.

Megan, Cade & Seb were having a blast in the snow, Papa pulled them around on the sled with Jason on the back with them...Guess you could say all the kids had a good time!


And with every snowy day, a snow fight must occur. Cade wasn't hurt when Jason took him out with a snowball but he does play possum pretty well. Everybody got a kick out of it when all the kids ganged up on Jason, no luck there though. And of course, Papa was our major casualty, thanks to my wonderful husband smacking him right in the face with a snowball.

2 comments:

Amber said...

Wow you had a white christmas, lucky you! All we got here was a bunch of rain :-( That looks like a good time was had, espicially by your dad, love that pic of him!

Shasta's Stuff said...

Ok where did you go? :-) It looks like so much fun, I wish I had a big family... Ok I do but they are all in Michigan.

The Music in My Head...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones