BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

My Santa Baby!

Well, two things have definitely caught me by surprise this year...First of all, I assumed we were having a little girl and was very surprised, and completely thrilled, to find out I am pregnant with a little boy. The second thing was opening my present from Jason this year. I'll be honest, I really wasn't expecting anything and couldn't even think of anything I did want this year so when I opened this big ol' box with a brand new KitchenAid in it, I almost started crying. He knew exactly what I wanted, even though I didn't, it was a great gift. He's definitely my Santa Baby!

4 comments:

Sabrina said...

OOH! I LOVE mine, you're gonna be doing so much more baking now, just to play with it! YAY for smart husbands!

Amber said...

Wow those things look pretty awesome! Definantly a great gift!

Shasta's Stuff said...

Awesome! I've always wanted one! You will have to do a lot of baking with that one! :-)

Life Is Good said...

That is a totally awesome gift! I use mine all the time! Careful when you use it for whipping cream cuz if you get too busy chatting you get butter pretty darn fast!

The Music in My Head...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones