Well, my ultrasound has been scheduled. Yay!!! Unfortunately, it isn't until the 19th, but it's at 7:10 a.m. so I'll be floating around on cloud nine all day. It'll be nice to finally have a name for the baby. Of course, we still have 7...6...5 days to go, etc. I'm still just excited to be pregnant. Sometimes I think it's funny that I'm half way through now, it feels like it took forever just to get to this point. We are still talking about videotaping our initial response to the boy/girl news and maybe taking a few photos, but we're definitely getting print-out pictures of this new little addition to the family. So, even though I'm very anxious to find out what we're having, I can handle the suspense for a few more days. I guess we can just think of this baby as an early Christmas present!
New Assigments and Learning to Sail
2 years ago




















3 comments:
It's too bad you have to wait another week but I'm glad it's early in the morning! Cuz then maybe when I get up in the morning you'll already have something posted or at least an IM to me telling me!!! Can't wait to hear the name :-)
I can't wait to hear if it is a boy or a girl or to hear the name. Take care
How exciting! I can't wait to hear...
Post a Comment