BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 15, 2006

The Stockings Where Hung by the Chimney With Care...

Well, it's a far cry from hanging the stockings on the mantel, but will you settle for the heater knob because it'll have to do this year. Funny, my family has had these stockings forever so Mine is now Seb's and my sister's is now mine! I think Santa will still find time to fill the stockings with a little something for us though. We even put up one for the baby this year. It's kinda cute, pretty small too. We'll definitely be getting a new one for the baby and a new one for myself next year. Jason's is pretty cute, I think my Nana got it for him a while back. And of course, Seb loves his because it represents him and Harvey...One big bear, one little one. I'm definitely in the holiday spirit, I just wish we had a little bit bigger place to decorate more. Last year is our last year of traveling anywhere for the holidays...After that we're staying home to start our own traditions! I'm pretty excited about that!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Very cute stockings! The little one for the baby is cute :-) Only three more days till you know what the flavor is!!!! Yay!

Pixie said...

Yeah, I'm trying to stay as busy as possible so that time will go by fast!

The Music in My Head...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones