BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Would You Like Cheese with That Wine?

Do you ever have a day that just totally sucks?! Well, it's been a couple of days here. The week wasn't going too bad really, but the last couple of days have been the poo! I can't even count on my hands and feet how many times I said I was frustrated...Trying to keep the language clean for the little man. At least he keeps me laughing though.
I don't know what's happened lately, Seb has just decided that pooping in his pants is no big deal because Mommy can just clean it up...So I've just about pulled my hair out, I don't know how many times. I'm usually the problem solving type, but lately, not so much. Then my insurance claim got denied, so we have to pay to fix my car. I'm pretty bummed about that because the other people were totally in the wrong and lied about their statement and then the wife was so rude to me...I guess age doesn't always make for much class! Then my little travel mouse decided to die on me after only two weeks of owning it...I guess I should have picked a better brand, but luckily I'm done working for this pay period so it's not terribly inconvenient. We also had plans to head to my mom's on Friday to spend a last weekend with her before she's heads off to her new job, but Jason came home today and noticed that my left front tire was going flat yet again! This was a problem not too long ago, but we just got the studs put on this weekend so this shouldn't still be happening. The only thing I can think is that the wheel has something on it that's messing up my tire or my neighbors dislike me enough to mess with my car...I'm thinking either one is possible. But if it is the latter, I will be forced to act with a vengeance! My best solution is that when we get my car paid off I will sell it because it has started bringing us bad luck. I'm pretty superstitious about stuff like that and I'm not going to risk it, especially with Seb and the new baby riding around in my car.
The morning sickness is starting to take it's toll on me a little bit. I'm pretty surprised at how much different this pregnancy is from when I had Seb in the belly. I think Amber jinxed me when she said she didn't get morning sickness until the second trimester...Can you believe, I actually thought I'd lucked out and was one of the rare few to not experience it at all during the pregnancy? Boy, was I being silly! Anytime now though, I know it's got to get better. Either way, I'm so happy to be pregnant. The other day I was laying on the bed and Jason walked in and chuckled because he could see my "baby bump" sticking up. He has a fascination for laying on me to get as close to my belly as he can and then talks to the baby. It really tickles! I am very anxious to find out what we're having. I'm leaning towards a girl a little bit, especially with the baby poll on here, but I'm excited either way to already have a name for either one and be able to refer to the baby by name-in agreement with Amber's statement. Only a few more weeks until we know...Boy this first half just takes forever, doesn't it?

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

I never did understand that whole "it's a surprise" mentality with pregnancy.. hope time flies as fast as possible with your little one! For nausia I'd keep bags of peppermint tea with me and sniff them whenever I got queezy. Worked for me!

Pixie said...

Thanks for the tip, I'll keep that in mind...Yeah, just a few more weeks until we know for sure. Just in time for Christmas!

The Music in My Head...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones