BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 30, 2006

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!

I was up at Chatterbeans today chatting with some friends and talking about all our kids when I finally realized that in a few more months I'll be talking about my own kids. How wild is that? It's just been the three of us for so long that I think I'm still having trouble wrapping my head around the idea that we'll soon be a family of four! I'm completely aware of my pregnancy, as are Seb and Jason. Seb's been asking lots of really great questions about being able to hold and feed the baby and what the baby will look like...He's convinced it's a girl, which is pretty funny, I hope he's not disappointed if it's a boy, but I think he'll just be excited to have another little being in the house...Until the newness wears off and he has to start sharing anyway.
Oh! And the greatest thing happened the other night. Jason and I were laying on our bed (on our sides) and he had his hand on my belly...All of a sudden he felt the baby move! Either it was a kick, kick, or a punch, punch, but it was definitely the baby! I don't remember when we started feeling Seb but I think it's a little different this time, since we know more of what to expect...Even though it's been so long since I've been pregnant that I kind of feel like a first-timer again. It was really great though, Jason won't leave me alone now, he's constantly trying to feel the baby do something!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Glad Jason got to feel this little one move!!! Asa doesn't have the patience to sit there so he hasn't felt her move yet :-(

The Writer said...

Yay for you!! That's so exciting. I remember that too and it was so exilerating and amazing until it started to hurt!! LOL!

The Music in My Head...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones