BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Attitude of Gratitude

Well, today was our last MOPS meeting of November and we talked a lot about thankfulness to get ready for Thanksgiving. It was really a great discussion, considering that my week was so hectic and frustrating. We talked about being thankful and having a grateful heart and a lot of ways that we don't show how appreciative we are just by body language. I know that I have not shown my appreciation for all the things I have, especially lately, but I need to show it more. I'm glad that other people in our group have felt this way too. It's great to know I'm not alone as a mom, that we're all going through the same things and are helping each other along the way. It's too bad there wasn't a group around when our moms were raising us, huh? So, along with all the other things I'm grateful for, MOPS is at the top of the list with Jason, Seb, the new baby, and everything that's been provided for us. Just wanted to share with you all, since I'm feeling so thankful today, and hopefully will learn to feel this way all the time!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like MOPS is a Great class. Wish we had one here. Hope everything gets better. just think 2 more days then it's Sunday and that means it's a new week. Everthing has to get better. I'll keep you in my prayers. love and miss you.

The Music in My Head...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones