BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Short 'N' Sweet

Well, turn up the volume, it's not very loud and only 13 seconds long (and please disregard the size of my "watermelon belly") but you can definitely hear our newest little addition's heartbeat. It's beating strong at about 140 beats per minute and we're scheduled for another appointment on December 11th, followed by our ultrasound to find out "what flavor" we're having...That date isn't scheduled yet though. Anyway, I just wanted to share with you...I love having videos of Seb and now our new baby...Isn't technology just the greatest thing?! Amazing, I tell you! Enjoy!!


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

3 comments:

Amber said...

Very cool! I love technology too! It's a wonder we ever survived without all our fancy gadgets ;-)!!

Pixie said...

Yeah, the things our parents missed out on, huh?

Laura said...

Wow, that's awesome!! I gotta try doing that whenever we have our next one! Also cool, that you guys get to find out what sex your baby is. They won't tell us here..Have to go to a different province, and it costs nearly 60 bucks to get off this Island! So crazy!

The Music in My Head...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones