BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Our Little Christmas Village

Okay, last year we went all out on our little townhouse, which was at least two times the size of the place we're in now, and we still didn't have enough decorations up to win the neighborhood contest, and that was with 3,000 lights up. I mean, we had the yard, the stairs, the front and back of the house, even a blow up Grinch and our reindeer out front, as you can see below, even though they're a little blurry. hehe If we tried that this year, we'd be able to decorate every little townhouse/duplex in our neighborhood! At least we get to really enjoy the snow this year. We did put a few lights up this year to make the house look festive, but nothing last it was last year. I can't stand having a holiday where there isn't at least something up to celebrate...Especially this Christmas, I'm so excited for it this year. I think it's mainly because I'm pregnant and Seb understands what Christmas and Santa are all about now, but I just can't help myself! So, here are pictures of our little tiny house, which next year will hopefully be just a distant memory as we really get wild with a new house!

4 comments:

Becka said...

I am glad to see some Chrsitmas spirt. The house looks very cute.

Amber said...

The house is lookin' good! Much more festive than my house :-)

Pixie said...

Yeah, Jason gets all the credit for it. He was the one up on the ladder freezing his butt off while he stapled all the lights to the house. LOL

The Writer said...

I absolutely love it!! It looks awesome!

The Music in My Head...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones