BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 16, 2006

Like father like son...

He looks kind of serious here, doesn't he?

Here are my men hard at work! Seb loves being out there with his Daddy!

What can I say? I've got some cute men living with me!
Okay, so he's had his turn. The next baby will have to be a little girl with my coloring. It's only fair, isn't it? Well, I'm off to plan a Father's Day thing...presents, cards, pictures, pictures, pictures! I think this will be a more relaxed weekend, but never fear, my camera will be with me! It's moments like this that make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside! ;)

4 comments:

Amber said...

So so cute! But hey shouldn't that service be provided with the duplex???? Yes I do believe a darker baby girl is in order for you! Me I'd be shocked if I had a child with a darker complexion cuz Asa and I are both whities!!

Pixie said...

Nope, that yard's all ours. Don't worry though, I didn't make Seb do the whole thing. hehehe Boy, he sure was having fun out there though.

Shasta's Stuff said...

That is just awesome! Seb does look pretty serious in that one! :-)

Pixie said...

Yeah, he's all business about mowing the lawn. He loves doing anything with his daddy though. It makes me so happy to see them like that.

The Music in My Head...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones