Cute little basketball guy. I bet that sun was bright...he was probably thinking "Come on lady, it's too bright for these pictures".
Our future pilot. He's had an obsession with planes ever since he was born. He loved it when "Daddy" took him to the command to see the Prowlers!
Conner looks pretty comfy in that swing. I thought he was going to fall asleep since he kept closing his eyes. He sure does make a good "cheesy grin" though.
The boys were enjoying these swings, they looked about ready to fall asleep. They were definitely "zoning out". I think we should get some swings like that at home. The boys really seemed to have a good time. I think they were a little worn out...I think I might have been too. :p I definitely saw some sun, but Seb was just fine. ;p
New Assigments and Learning to Sail
2 years ago




















3 comments:
Yeah he did like that plane a lot! Except when random kids climb on in with him, then not too fun for him! And those swings man yeah we should get some of those to try to get our kids to fall asleep faster!
Oh, you thought I meant for the kids...hehe...I was talking about for us. No, really, they did seem pretty relaxing. :)
Looks like you guys have a lot of fun!
Post a Comment