BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 09, 2006

More fun in the sun

Seb was loving that little airplane. The boys looked like they were having fun riding around in it.

Zach sure looked like he was having a good time. Amber warned me before that if you don't get a picture of Zach the first time, you're probably not going too. I was close with this one. ;p

It took a few minutes but eventually we got him down the slide...a little coaching from Amber and I and down he went. He looked a little nervous but hey, at least he tried it. :p

Okay, he really is on the bridge here, but he kinda looks like he's in prison. That park is great. There's a lot of fun things for the kids there. It's great to actually have a conversation with someone that I'm not having to cut food up for. :) I guess it's a play date for me and for Seb. The boys are so cute together. I think it's great to be back home where Seb can get together with his little friends more often. In Washington Seb only got to play with our friends' kids when there was some big event coming up or something. I could say there are more things to do around here too, but I really enjoy the ocean so moving back to the desert isn't exactly what I had in mind but having friends and family closer is definitely important to us. I can just see how much happier Jason is living back here again and we're never fighting anymore. All that tension is gone and things are better than ever. It's great!

2 comments:

Amber said...

But you know you could still cut my food up for me, I'd really appreciate it ;-p That was a ton of fun and the pics turned out cute! And at least he went down the slide once!

Pixie said...

Yeah...I make him try it at least once, never know if you'll like it until you try it. And sure, I'll cut your food up for you if you need it...I mean, you do have more kids than me so I should have more energy than you, right? lol

The Music in My Head...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones