BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 04, 2006

My major dilema!

Glitter Graphics, Myspace Graphics, MySpace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Glitters, MySpace Goodies, Myspace Codes at www.MyGlitterSpace.com Okay, so I am having a major hair dilema! I've been thinking about how I never really do anything with my hair...so I bought a magazine and flipped through it about a thousand times and found a bunch of cute ideas for a new look (then looking at them I realized they're pretty similar looks). So I was sure that if I'd picked the same look that many times then I must really want it (about 5 inches shorter)...but then...I found a cute curly look, so now I'm thinking maybe I should get a spiral perm (I've always wanted one) and then I can just straighten my hair when I feel like it.
Can you believe this is the stuff I'm whining about today? I obviously have too much time on my hands...which will be taken up cleaning this very messy house tomorrow.
I am also struggling with quite a conundrum right now! I went to that interview on Friday and, to my surprise, I LOVED the place! I'm going to take the job if it's offered to me. I don't know if I will work there after the next baby is born. I'll just have to see how things go. They have to check my references and then they'll get back to me about another interview with one of the doctors and I'll get a tour. It's an all female staff, as far as I could tell. I think that's pretty cool and everything she had to say sounded really great.
In other news, the potty training has been going really well. I put Seb in a diaper if we go out somewhere but when we're just around the house I let him run around in underwear or commando. He's been doing great! No accidents today, and only one on Friday...I haven't really explained to my in-laws that I want him to be potty training over there so they haven't worked with him too much. They just ask if he has to go and when he says no they don't push the issue. I kinda make him go in and sit down if he hasn't gone for a while but I guess the mommies are supposed to be the mean guys.
Well, I think that's about it for now. Jason's trying to quit chewing...boy is he ever fun to be around during that time!! ;p Hopefully, he'll stick with it!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Can't wait to see what you do with your hair!! When are you gonna get it done since you're not going to P-town? As for the job I hope everything works out for you! Annddd awesome job on the potty training!! I think there's no turning back for you now and you just gotta keep at it!

Pixie said...

Yeah, I was stoked at how good he's been doing with the potty training. I think I'm going to get my hair done next payday...then I can surprise my mom and sister.

The Music in My Head...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones