BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 23, 2006

Well, following Amber's lead, we decided to go to the fun little Pumpkin Patch in Terrebonne. It was such a blast. Unfortunately, we didn't get a chance to go on a hayride or for Seb to ride a pony...We ran out of time. But we did get lost in the maze, pet a clidesdale, ride the little train, pick 108 pounds of pumpkins, and shoot the pumpkin cannon, which was Seb's favorite part.
Most of Jason's family had things to do yesterday, but Robert and Crystal went with us and we had a pretty good time. Seb kept finding cute little pumpkins and adding them to the wagon but eventually Jason made him pick only two. We ended up getting three big pumpkins, two for us and one for Jason's family and we're planning a "big family pumpkin carving" tonight after dinner. It should be lots of fun. I think petting the clidesdale was one of the best parts! They're just beautiful! I miss having horses around all the time. I miss riding and their smell. My mother-in-law always laughs at me, but horses really do have a good smell. It's pretty neat, they have these little 25 cent gum ball machines that give you some oats...And what horse is going to resist that?
It was a really fun day and if it's still going on next weekend, I was thinking of taking Seb back up there to ride a pony and so we can go on the hayrides...The ones pulled by the horses, not the tractor, of course.

3 comments:

Shasta's Stuff said...

Wow that looks like so much fun!! This year we got our pumpkin at the grocery outlet. :-( There is always next year right!?
I'm glad you guys got to go and have so much fun, I agree with you about the horses, they do have a good smell. Someday I hope to have a horse, then you will have to come over and tell me what to do with it! :-)

Amber said...

Yay! Glad you guys got to go there! I'm a slacker and we bought our pumpkins but have yet to carve them and don't know if I will get around to it!

Anonymous said...

SOUNDS LIKE YOU GUYS HAD A BLAST. I LOVE GOING TO THE PUMPKIN PATCH. HOPE ALL IS GOING WELL FOR YOU. HOW IS THE BABY DOING? I HAVEN'T SEEN ANY TUMMY PICS. MISS YOU GUYS LOTS!!!

The Music in My Head...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones